Brumas2 22:37 21 Mar 14
Answered

Good Evening All

A nice lump of water ;o}

click here

Brumas 23:26 21 Mar 14

Jock1e, it is north of the border but not as far as that ;o}

Quickbeam 08:20 22 Mar 14

You keep mentioning these 'lumps' of water Brumas, but I've still never spotted any of the icebergs that you claim to be present!

Brumas 09:04 22 Mar 14

Jock1e, Well Done

Brumas 09:08 22 Mar 14

Jock1e Green tick is on the blink again!

Brumas 09:12 22 Mar 14

**Quickbeam, When I was in the Merch, crossing the Atlantic in the winter felt like we were sailing over bumps and I felt every bloomin one of em!!!

Brumas2 10:26 22 Mar 14

Jock1e It was Safari for some reason - it works fine in Chrome & FireFox, thanks anyway.

Haggard 10:54 22 Mar 14

Brumas2

Not wishing to try to teach you to suck eggs, but I wonder if the green tick problem could be "the elephant in the room"?

You have two logins in order to post sufficient ILTPs and looking back over the last few "well dones", it looks like you have posted the ILTP on one login and the well done under the other.

Could the server be refusing to green tick for this reason?

Brumas 12:35 22 Mar 14

Haggard Thanks for that old pal, I have been known to try to green-tick on Brumas whilst logged in as Brumas2 on a different browser but in this case i'm pretty sure it was Safari playing up.

I shall go back to my old m.o. and log in as Brumas on Chrome and Brumas 2 on FireFox, that seemed to work, in fact I can't remember why I changed tactics!?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…