Identification Longshot Postcard Puzzle.

Bing.alau 08 Mar 13
Answered

I don't think I shall be looking at the postcard puzzle tonight. All the fun seems to have gone out of it. Mind you, I only have a perfunctory glance these days anyway. I'm too tired by nine of the clock in the evenings. Getting old and cantankerous I suppose.

wiz-king 08 Mar 13

I shall be looking at them before breakfast on Saturday -9pm is too late for me as I have just finished 28 days of combined chem/radio therapy and I am knackered by 7 in the evening. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it - even though I haven't got any right answers yet.

Brumas 08 Mar 13
Answer

Bing.alau sorry old pal, I'm doing the best I can, apparently nobody wants to laugh at all the 'tired old jokes' again ;o}

Quickbeam 08 Mar 13

Does that include references to the ubiquitous streetwise dog hanging around alleyways eyeballing all that pass?

Brumas 08 Mar 13

Quickbeam probably, but they still make me chuckle ;o}

john bunyan 08 Mar 13

wiz-king

I hope your treatment is helping you. I am also undergoing a milder form...

I sincerely hope all goes well with you

morddwyd 09 Mar 13

"All the fun seems to have gone out of it"

Don't see why. All that's happened is that it had gone back to how it used to be when it started, a few cards posted on a Friday night.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message