Ideas for a stag party?

wolfie3000 16:37 03 May 06

A freind of mine is getting married soon and was looking for unusual ideas for a stag party?

Iv looked over the net and cant find anything good,

Its all paintballing or flying to prague,

Im after something a bit more unusual so any ideas?

Totally-braindead 16:46 03 May 06

Not really that unusual but quad biking is good fun and not too pricey. Make sure you do it at least a week before the wedding though, a mate went on it last year with his work mates and they were all crippled on the Monday after it, they were all so bad their boss told them on no account were they all to do this again at the same time.
You should have seen them, talk about walking wounded.

wolfie3000 16:49 03 May 06

lol well i saw quad biking on one site but i didnt fancy it,

Some of the group are a little old for active persuits,

The age range of the group is 24 to 68.

Starfox 16:49 03 May 06

A days offroading at a Land Rover Experience centre.

just a thought. :o)

wolfie3000 16:50 03 May 06

might be an idea worth considering starfox

Starfox 16:52 03 May 06
  wolfie3000 16:56 03 May 06

cheers starfox just looked at the one in devon i bookmarked it and will suggest it to the others in the group

wolfie3000 16:57 03 May 06

but i have to consider the other older members of the group so the idea might be chucked out but looks good fun.

Starfox 16:58 03 May 06

I've been on quite a few and I can certainly recommend them, you just won't believe what those vehicles can do.

Starfox 17:01 03 May 06

Age no problem, in fact some of the older drivers are better at it, one chap we had in a group was 73 and he came back for another half day on his own a few weeks later.As long as you can drive you can do it easy.

wolfie3000 17:03 03 May 06

well ok then starfox i will take that on board and will suggest that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…