I want one of these.

peter99co 16:08 15 Feb 11

click here

But I can't afford the fuel. :0(

They are great if you get a tailgater.

carver 16:19 15 Feb 11

Bet he dosn't have to bother about pot holes

MAJ 16:20 15 Feb 11

Your 'tailgater' needs to be a petrol tanker, I think he said four miles to the gallon he gets.

peter99co 16:25 15 Feb 11

It is a memorable 4 mile trip if you can get "off-road" :0)

ronalddonald 16:27 15 Feb 11

I go half and with you and we try to convert it using bio fuel that way we both get to drive it j not sure about the ammunition.

MAJ 16:40 15 Feb 11

"It is a memorable 4 mile trip if you can get "off-road" :0)"

It sure would, peter99co, hell my boat only does six miles to the gallon, but did you see in the same report (news channel this morning) were you can also get a decommissioned Harrier Jump Jet? Now there's excitement, even though they no longer fly. WWHHHooooosh!!

peter99co 17:04 15 Feb 11

These things run on anything if you don't mind the smoke.

I drove a multi fuel monster in Germany and it had a big long gun on it!

Happy Days.

Woolwell 17:07 15 Feb 11

You can have tank driving experience days. Just put tank driving experience in a search engine. However a lot of them are tracked vehicles (APV's, etc) or wheeled armoured and not tanks. There are few MBTs to drive.

Blackhat 17:30 15 Feb 11

I regularly visit a company who always have a tank parked outside an adjacent unit, I don’t know who puts it there but you can see it if you use google map and then go street view just above the red letter on screen at the following location.

Unit 1a, delph industrial estate

maybe someone goes to work in it?

Woolwell 17:39 15 Feb 11

It appears to be static and belong to the garage judging by the sign in front of it.

Blackhat 17:45 15 Feb 11

Yes it does appear static; I have only ever driven past it and not taken a closer look. It certainly grabs your eye when you do first see it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac