I thought this was funny

pj123 18:12 12 May 07

Got an email from a friend who forwarded this to me.

"I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but I had a close miss today. I walked into B&Q and some old guy dressed in orange asked me if I wanted decking. Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that. Those less alert might not be so lucky. ……….be careful out there.."

p;3 18:58 12 May 07

nice one too....this is a double-wammy especially WITH the issues with orange mail and all that jaz too

fisty-cuffs in B&Q ....he he::)))))

paddyjack 20:06 13 May 07

My case comes up next week!

p;3 20:23 13 May 07

given all the hassles with the orange email service and server at present I for one find it even funnier::a lot of folks would I think quite happily ask orange if IT wanted decking ...I also think there might be more than one person in the forming queue too::))

Totally-braindead 20:42 13 May 07

Like it.

Hilarious
I used to work for block&quale(b&Q)
I can picture that scenario vividly

WhiteTruckMan 23:16 13 May 07

they all have their speed limiters set at 0.17mph faster than mine, so they are forever flying past me on the motorway out of their preston brook rdc.

WTM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…