i Robot

finlay.mitchel 22:25 09 Feb 08

so why Audi? why not Mercedes or BMW? Is the answer really obvious? Los Angeles 2035 why would Audi be the dominant car producer?

lisa02 22:26 09 Feb 08

Because they probably paid to be in it.

It's called 'product placement'.

WhiteTruckMan 22:37 09 Feb 08

on this movie

"Most of the cars in the movie are modified pre-2004 Audi A2, A6 and TT models. There are even some unmodified cars."

WTM

lisa02 22:42 09 Feb 08

I've been browsing...

here's a site that tracks Product Placements in movies click here

Earthsea 23:12 09 Feb 08

Only the other day, Lady Earthsea and I were snuggled up on the couch sipping a delicious cup of Nescafe Gold Blend watching the TV, when it suddenly occurred to me how blatant some product placement can be. It only lasted a moment though, and we continued living our perfect, wonderful life.

rdave13 23:21 09 Feb 08

You romantic lad. Bet lady Earthsea will get a box of chocolates AND roses next thursday!!

lisa02 23:24 09 Feb 08

lol. Earthsea PCA will want their cut if Nescafe paid you for that post!

Border View 23:44 09 Feb 08

Did anyone notice how much alike Bridget Moynahan and Senta Berger (she starred in the Quiller Memorandum)appear.

I was convinced they were mother and daughter but cant find a connection.

MCE2K5 00:12 10 Feb 08

hmmmmm Gold Blend, Doh.

Mr Mistoffelees 11:09 10 Feb 08

Anther film that, apart from the title, bears little resemblance to the book upon which it is, allegedly, based.

Forum Editor 11:15 10 Feb 08

of product placement in films, and on TV can often be seen when there are laptops about - those little illuminated Apples are everywhere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…