I need an Army of Mice and Fingers...

Z1100 01:12 14 Feb 07

click here

Just to help me put a smile on two faces.

The link above goes to a Family Album site, specifically to a work of Art displayed there. I would appreciate some of you lot going over there and 'voting' on that particular page as to how much the 'Work of Art' should be insured for.

Now, before you go, keep in mind this is a 2yr olds work of Art and is the biggest 'tongue in cheek' vote this Century. I want the voting to look em, like it occurred by natural 'foot fall' on the site not like a mad mouse man attacked it. An be (ahem) Honest...

So, go vote, it's 1am and I can't click those buttons with my poor tired eyes.

And HANX!
K.

STREETWORK 08:00 14 Feb 07

Vote form does not work, or have I been duped??

Try it in Internet Explorer if your using Firefox

p;3 19:19 14 Feb 07

any more mice goona join the tired brigade?

Forum Editor 19:24 14 Feb 07

to be the work of a child, and I suspect that you are really the artist. I suggest that you call it 'blue confrontation' and submit it to the exhibiting committee at Tate modern.

Z1100 22:21 14 Feb 07

;)

If only I was so talented. Actually, if I was famous that would be Art!

Thanks for taking the time out to look and Vote. 'They' still do not know the site is up and I am just waiting for them to look in.

'They' by the way are the Grandparents and they live in the USA. That is the reason for the site, to help them keep up with the Grand Children (not my Children, those are the Sister-in-Laws Children) And paintings are just what they will love to see.

Hanx!
K.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…