I Love adverts me

Kev.Ifty 20:24 02 Nov 10

I love paying £30 a week to watch a program that is iterupted by 10 mins of adverts every 5 mins.

Kev.Ifty 20:30 02 Nov 10

Sorry meant £30 per month lol

wee eddie 20:54 02 Nov 10

Why bother.

Some people need to get out a bit

Covergirl 21:17 02 Nov 10

Less choice but at least it's free.

Quiller. 21:20 02 Nov 10

now I have moved over to freesat.

These bleeding programs get in the way of the adverts. :-)

Forum Editor 23:43 02 Nov 10

that you've been the architect of your own dissatisfaction.

If you can't stand the advertising, why pay the £30 a month?

Perhaps I've misunderstood - maybe you really do love adverts every five minutes.

morddwyd 07:34 03 Nov 10

Record everything.

That way you can not only wind on the adverts, but also politicians, trade union leaders, sport, American "experts" and the obligatory brat giving an opinion on anything from the NHS to Lady Chatterly!

mobileman1953 07:56 03 Nov 10

just think of the cost if tv companys did not take adverts like bbc

john bunyan 08:16 03 Nov 10

I agree - I have now discovered that on my Panasonic DVD recorder you can watch the programme whilst it is still recording - say about 30 mins delay - and fast forward the ads. I have another recorder, a Pioneer, with a jump facility that jumps ad chapters. I wish there were more accurate software to get rid if them!

interzone55 08:52 03 Nov 10

There used to be a recorder that actually paused recording during the adverts, but the TV companies in the US successfully lobbied to get the device withdrawn

babybell 09:02 03 Nov 10

All my favourite programs on Sky are recorded, even if I sit down to watch them live. Most programmes though I will watch 15/30 mins after it has started and then fast forward all the adverts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…