I Know it's not a new subject but look what I've

Bingalau 19:40 14 Mar 07

just won... Blimey aren't I lucky, once again though I must be getting old because I don't remember entering any contests or anything. What's the practice with these con merchants these days? should I report this to the police or who? ..Bingalau..

Our REF: 70417356TZ
Date: 12th Mar. 2007
Dear participant,
we write today in reference to a deposited fund totalling six million pounds currently held here in our office in your favour. According to our records, you are the sole beneficiary of the deposited fund and you are required to contact this office immediately to verify your eligibility to the deposited fund with a view to claiming the said fund.
As soon as you make contact with this office, you will be requested to either come to collect the fund personally or provide a bank account details for direct transfer of the fund to you. For security, please quote reference number: 70417356tz when you contact us.
In order to avoid confusion in the collection process, you are
required to keep this transaction confidential until the fund has been credited to you. Please contact the collections department on: [email protected] immediately to claim your deposited fund.
Your fund will be kept in this office for seven working days and if we do not hear from you within the specified time, your fund will be declared as unclaimed and returned back to the original source. Your prompt response will be highly apprciated. Please call your claims officer directly if you need further clarification.
Regards
Emma Thompson
Claims Department
Tel: +44 7011148123
Fax: +44 7077089596

Kate B 19:44 14 Mar 07

Don't forget your mates, Bingalau, when these magnificent riches torrent into your bank account. I quite fancy a little house in Notting Hill.

Totally-braindead 19:51 14 Mar 07

Congratulations.

postie24 19:54 14 Mar 07

"As soon as you make contact with this office, you will be requested to either come to collect the fund personally"
Im sure some of us on here will come with you bingalau,lol

Postie24

oresome 19:56 14 Mar 07

I'm afraid you've not kept the transaction confidential as requested.

That's another £6 million down the pan!

tried 20:00 14 Mar 07

when you get the 6 million could you see your way to sliping me a couple of pounds its just Im a bit short this week! ! These guys or maybe girls must think were a sandwidge short of a picnic PS did you retype all that letter?

postie24 20:06 14 Mar 07

Must have scanned it,copied & paste i reckon

provider 2 20:30 14 Mar 07

I wouldn`t say no to an Aston Martin if you have any change left after seeing to the previous requests.

Bingalau 20:35 14 Mar 07

(Just corrected the spelling mistakes then copied and pasted lads and lasses). I'm now looking forward to taking you all on the razz. I've contacted the Chelsea manager (Can't spell his name) to borrow his yacht, as my new one will take a wee time to build to my specifications. I think we will do the Med. first. Hands up all those that want to come? Oh 'ecky thump! I've just noticed oarsome's contribution. Back down to earth with a bump \/ ouch. That's oarsome's fault for sticking his oar in!!

Monoux 20:51 14 Mar 07

Bingalau-- Thought it was a yacht not a rowing boat - whats an oar got to do with it

Monoux 20:55 14 Mar 07

Bingalau-- I expect seeing todays news about the Chelsea owner- I can't spell his name either- that it will only be half the yacht he used to have as he is getting divorced so his other half will have the other half so to speak :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac