I Kmow I Shouldn't Laugh Really.....

morddwyd 20:41 27 Dec 10

Just had a message from my son, apologising for not ringing on Christmas Day.

He normally lives in Sydney, which can be quite pleasant this time of the year.

However, he decided to go away for Christmas

......... to Queensland!

(For those who missed it, just hit by a cyclone click here)

Noldi 20:51 27 Dec 10

Had a e-mail today with pics from a relative in Oz. Car destroyed by a falling tree. Its been raining for quite a few days.

Noldi

lotvic 01:24 28 Dec 10

So it rains in their summers as well ;-)

rdave13 01:38 28 Dec 10

At least your son contacted you.
That is good.

peter99co 14:32 28 Dec 10

click here

28 December 2010 Last updated at 08:20 Australians evacuate flood-hit Queensland towns

tullie 14:54 28 Dec 10

I recall several years ago,when i lived in Sydney,it rained non stop for three months or more.

spuds 16:24 28 Dec 10

Perhaps I shouldn't say this, but is there a possibility that an 'Abo' rain dance, and regaining lost territories might have started this?.

Mr Mistoffelees 16:28 28 Dec 10

Rained in the wrong place.

Looks like a failed attempt to rescue a draw!

proudfoot 17:06 29 Dec 10

After todays news there will be more floods. Of tears that is.
I shouldn't gloat but for once the Aussies are not the best particularly cricket we are.
Lets hope the last test is a winner for us, we can then forget the winter blues for a while.

Bingalau 17:33 29 Dec 10

I wouldn't gloat too much because they are quite likely to bounce back when they come over here to re-claim those ashes. Start to gloat when we manage to retain the trophy for about ten or more years.

ams4127 22:59 29 Dec 10

I agree with Bingalau. You write the Aussies off at your peril....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…