I have a new game for you to play!

wee eddie 03:28 08 Nov 14

It appears that IDG have been quietly amalgamating the Staff of the four magazines.

S, our new Game.

From style alone: Guess which magazine the Author, of each Article, has previously been writing for?

Some are obvious, others more difficult, but as each magazine has a dominant style it should not be impossible!

Quickbeam 09:20 08 Nov 14

Is that why morddwyd became so incensed recently, The Beano editor has been recruited by IDG!

spuds 10:43 08 Nov 14

"It appears that IDG have been quietly amalgamating the Staff of the four magazines."

Perhaps off tangent slightly, but I gave up subscribing to a number of computer related magazines quite a long time ago, when the contents of some of those 'different' magazines seemed in the same or similar context, as if the same person might have been using someone else's material.

Aitchbee 20:45 08 Nov 14

Wot I would like to know is - what they do with all of them unsold computer magazines that are left on the shelves, now that it's mostly all online and digital?

Aitchbee 21:40 08 Nov 14

Does anybody remember this old game that was around about half-acentury ago?

click here

bumpkin 22:36 08 Nov 14

Kicking the bucket is rarely a game of choice.

spuds 23:29 08 Nov 14

HB

"Wot I would like to know is - what they do with all of them unsold computer magazines that are left on the shelves,"

We have a person who sell all types of fairly late dated monthly magazines at £1.00 each at the local town market, this includes some computer magazines, but not including PCA.

mole1944 05:49 09 Nov 14

Your right there Bumpkin,in 1999 i was within 6 minutes of kicking it dam close with two heart attacks.

Forum Editor 18:26 10 Nov 14

"It appears that IDG have been quietly amalgamating the Staff of the four magazines."

Syndication dear reader, syndication. All media publishers do it, for obvious reasons.

wee eddie 19:49 10 Nov 14

The Telegraph seems to have been doing a lot of it just lately, although they are using Interns rather than Staffers from other Titles

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…