I forgot the batteries.

lisa02 22:52 24 Dec 06

Just had to tell someone of my stupidity...

It's for my oldest daughter's main present too.

:-(

Forum Editor 22:58 24 Dec 06

depending on where you live there's probably going to be a shop open. Or raid something else for its batteries.

JoE. 22:58 24 Dec 06

four all ready and charged. I don't think I'll be needing them tomorrow tohugh. If only there was some way to teleport their energy to you. Merry Christmas all the same.

JoE :o)

octal 22:59 24 Dec 06

Oh no! Dog house for you, seriously though, haven't you got a local garage that stays open over Christmas? There's plenty around here all run by those who don't celebrate Christmas.

WhiteTruckMan 23:23 24 Dec 06

the only sound to be heard in our house on christmas morning was the sound of batteries going flat! I've learned my lesson since then and have invested in rechargeables, and have saved a small fortune.

WTM

p;3 23:30 24 Dec 06

do you remember the film
'Batteries not included'?::))

I suspect there may be a nice friendly petrol station close by?
(one can live in hope!)

Grambo 23:48 24 Dec 06

i will be giving someone an olympus digi cam tomorrow

will it be like new mobiles....charge em up for hours lol

spikeychris 00:17 25 Dec 06

My wife has just wrapped a dinosaur thing that requires 9 batteries, I have found eight, one of the remotes will be out of commission till boxing day.

wiz-king 07:45 25 Dec 06

p;3 One of the best films I've seen.

BT 08:10 25 Dec 06

You should buy your stuff from QVC, they always include batteries if required <G>

lisa02 08:30 25 Dec 06

Found some for the main present... but then there is another toy that needs 'em too, doh!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…