I can't respond to email.

Forum Editor 23:48 24 Jul 07

Our SMTP mail server appears to be acting up - I can receive mail but not send any.

If you've emailed me today and not had a response, I apologise - normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Kev.Ifty 00:23 25 Jul 07

Thanks for letting us know FE.

stolensilver 18:09 25 Jul 07

I hadn't realised you could get private e-mail on this forum. How do you know if someone has sent you a message and how do you access it?

cycoze 18:44 25 Jul 07

The little envelope besides members nicknames is clickable, once clicked the page changes and You can send a message which is emailed to the address you signed up with.

Forum etiquette dictates that you have a members permission to email them before hand.

postie24 18:46 25 Jul 07

To send another forum member an email,you click on the envelope next to their name.
The forum rules state that you only contact a member this way if invited to do so.

postie24 18:47 25 Jul 07

You beat me to it :))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…