//some 3rd party need geo

I am back - yippee!

Technotiger 11:22 17 Jul 05

Hi all,
Having just returned from hospital after a very serious bypass op, I would like it to be known that I am again on the side-lines - the op having been successfull, so far.

I would like to thank VoG and Graham and any others, who, I have been told by another member, sent their wishes for my speedy recovery. Thanks Guys!!

Finally, is this a 1st for the Forum? Dragonlady (Old person new to computers - Jan 05) and I are now engaged to be married - this came totally out-of-the-blue, not planned or expected -
Thank You FE!! and Yippee again.

Cheers.

John - Technotiger

dan11 11:45 17 Jul 05

Welcome back and I hope you feel a lot better now.

And many congratulations to you and dragonlady, on your engagement. When you book the reception, can you find a venue for 160,000+. Just think of the wedding presents;-)

Technotiger 11:58 17 Jul 05

Hi, many thanks friend - as regards reception, I hadn't thought of that!! 160000 prezzies - couldn't afford a big enough house to hold them all!!

Yes, feeling miles better now - thanks.

Cheers

Forum Editor 12:57 17 Jul 05

good to see you posting again.

I've no doubt you'll both be very happy. Email me with the date will you?

Meshuga 15:39 17 Jul 05

Glad to hear that your op went well and congratulations to you and Dragonlady.

Technotiger 16:03 17 Jul 05

Hi, many thanks to you both, FE - will certainly let you know the date when we know it ourselves -
'it' only happened last weekend!

btw - 'old person new to computers' Not old at all, much to my delight!

Cheers.

flyboy 16:04 17 Jul 05

Welcome back and Congratulations to you both.

Pooke 16:08 17 Jul 05

Congratulations!

Technotiger 16:19 17 Jul 05

Hi, and Thanks Guys to you both.

Cheers,

TT

Kate B 17:22 17 Jul 05

Great to have you back and in full health, Technotiger, and congratulations to you and Dragonlady. Is she aware that you may have 160,000 guests at your wedding??

Technotiger 18:25 17 Jul 05

Hi and Thanks,
yes, I think she has her thoughts on Southsea Beach and using Southsea Common as the overflow car park ....... Oh yes, Dragonlady has just said (over my shoulder) it will have to be a bottle party, everybody bring a bottle. :-))

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…