I already subscribe

pj123 15:52 19 Jan 07

I keep getting emails from PCA badgering me to subscribe to the Magazine.

I already subscribe to the DVD Edition.

Don't they know that?

Kate B 15:53 19 Jan 07

Mercifully I don't get such emails. Maybe there's an opt-out box you need to tick?

Zero G 15:56 19 Jan 07

Keep getting them, look at them then delete them.

tom_drummond 16:16 19 Jan 07

Hi Pj123

I am sorry to learn that you feel you are being badgered - that is certainly not our intention!

Please feel free to send me a private email, forwarding the email that you received and I can look into it further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Tom Drummond
Subscriptions Manager

Kate B 16:24 19 Jan 07

Nice quick response from Tom, well done :)

spuds 17:41 19 Jan 07

PCA subscriptions are not the only one guilty of this type of duplication.

I use to subscribe to a number of magazines, yet at the same time, these same magazines kept sending me particulars about special offers and the like if I took out a subscription. When I eventually stopped subscribing, I expected the 'Welcome Back' offers, strange though, never seem to get any communication now.

pj123 18:06 19 Jan 07

Thanks for your response tom_drummond

I have deleted them at the moment but the next one I get I will make a point of forwarding it to you.

Will tick as resolved.

wiz-king 19:31 19 Jan 07

I never renew my subscrition to H&H, its cheaper to start an new subcription with a change of name each year and get the 'free' offers for new customers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…