Is this is how you get your money back

carver 16 Mar 13
Answered

Just read this enter link description here and there is definitely some thing wrong with him but how do they expect some one to pay that money back.

He is going to spend the next 17 years in jail so what is the point.

Chronos the 2nd 16 Mar 13

He has been ordered to pay $400m (£264m) in restitution. That did make me laugh.

Aitchbee 16 Mar 13

This clever arsonist got exactly what he wanted ... a 'go to jail' card and his strong desire to leave his job [which was getting him down] fulfilled.

finerty 16 Mar 13

he should be detained under the Mental Health services of the USA

interzone55 17 Mar 13

He can pay it back $1 a week for the next 8 million years.

This is just as realistic as the court order I once received against a former staff member who stole £3000, he was given 8 weeks in prison and made to pay it back £1 a week, which would have taken 60 years. We got a single £1 cheque off the court service which is framed on the wall...

bumpkin 17 Mar 13
Answer

I take it that interest will be added at an appropriate rate.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to set up Apple Music & make sure you don't get charged: Get Apple Music for free

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message