How will you follow the General Election this week?

PC Advisor 11:00 05 May 15

It's General Election week, and we want to know how you'll be following the events (if you will be, of course). It's not just on TV - you can watch, follow and track the election online too. Place your vote in our poll.

Belatucadrus 11:03 05 May 15

Look it up on Ceefax

Aitchbee 11:43 05 May 15

I have been following it all on Radio4

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:55 05 May 15

Will cast my vote Thursday then avoid all election programs til I hear on the news Friday who won.

john bunyan 13:28 05 May 15

I am the same as the last two posters!

Pine Man 13:29 05 May 15

Already voted by post and I don't expect to have to do much research to find out who won.

morddwyd 19:49 05 May 15

What a silly poll.

Like many others for the rest of this week I shall simply carry on as I am at the moment, using both TV and newspapers.I will be using both the newspapers and TV, but you can't vote for two.

For the results of, of course, it will be TV; newspapers lack the immediacy.

oresome 20:17 05 May 15

How do we define who wins?

The party with the largest number of votes probably won't have an overall majority and will be unable to form a government without assistance from other parties.

Chance are we will finish up with something none of us voted for.

I'll follow the results with interest on the TV and on-line newspapers.

Forum Editor 16:02 06 May 15

I'm a news junkie, and I'll be sitting up late/early watching the BBC coverage.

I have to say that I was astonished to see that a few minutes ago 44% of the people who voted in our poll said they would not be following the election. It promises to be the most interesting in a generation.

Nontek 16:20 06 May 15

I will not be following the GE in particular, but of course will see all the fighting, lying etc without actually having to make a point of Following. I know who I will be voting for, my own choice, not some so-called expert telling me who/how!

bumpkin 16:21 06 May 15

I have to say that I was astonished to see that a few minutes ago 44% of the people who voted in our poll said they would not be following the election.

They are members of the Apathy Party:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac