How wifi should I go?

QinesiQ 16:25 08 Jun 07

Ok got ma home computing needs wified, have got the door bell wified and now the family really need a new shower unit - so what better - a wifi shower! yes indeed!
click here

Have I gone nuts or is there a justifiable reason why they were falling around laughing at me earlier?
;-)

Cymro. 16:29 08 Jun 07

I just hope it works better than my wireless system does. The Networking

section of this forum still has more complaints about wireless problems than any other.

QinesiQ 16:43 08 Jun 07

Hmmm, you might have something there. I might inadvertently start printing out loo paper.

wolfie3000 16:55 08 Jun 07

Wifi,

Honestly i still dont get it,

i cant even network pc,s let alone wifi them lol.

wolfie3000 16:56 08 Jun 07

QinesiQ,

"I might inadvertently start printing out loo paper."

lol, maybe print intructions on how to use it.

Forum Editor 17:01 08 Jun 07

we'll have WiFi everything

click here

Something else for the worriers to get worried about.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:01 08 Jun 07

Used to only worry about if someone turned a tap on when your in the shower now, Might get a burnt "bum" when someone does a download!

I certainly wouldn't trust a wifi Triton shower.

Have fitted alot of showers and Tritons are the only ones I have ever had trouble with.

wiz-king 21:21 08 Jun 07

Wireless shower, thinks...
could be fun if you could control it from your keyboard (with the better half in the shower), or even control your next-door neighbours shower!

QinesiQ 22:25 08 Jun 07

As it is the family has much fun 'controlling'the existing shower when I'm in it (sink, hose, loo flush etc)! Though less technical stll highly effective!

so Fruit Bat /\0/\, what showers do you like?

tullie 22:43 08 Jun 07

Which showers would you recommend fruit bat,mine allways runs cold,think its snackered.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:46 08 Jun 07

Standard Electric showers

always found Mira to be good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…