How stupid can someone be?

Confab 15:49 23 Jan 07

On the stupidity scale this has got to be pretty close to the top!

click here

Watchful 18:19 23 Jan 07

There is no limit!

Totally-braindead 18:49 23 Jan 07

The most splendid example of stupidity I have ever seen is the security guard who decided to rob the shop he worked in and didn't change out of his uniform first which had his name on it. He was caught on the CCTV in the shop.
Now that is stupidity - saw it on a program called something like Worlds Stupidest Criminals.

egapup 18:53 23 Jan 07

LOL!!!

Mr Mistoffelees 20:54 23 Jan 07

click here :-))

interzone55 22:05 23 Jan 07

I've been trying to find the story on google but I can't at the moment.

There was a guy who carried out an armed robbery in a CCTV store in Manchester. That's got to count fairly high on the stupidity scale.

Then there was the chap who broke into a shop I worked at twice in a fortnight. First he broke in just to check a) If we had any cameras, we didn't & b) to see which windows weren't covered by the CCTV cameras in the precinct, he found one. Smart so far.
Then a fortnight later he broke in through the correct window, but cut his leg on the glass, undeterred he rifled through the shop, taking a few grands worth of gear, then went home, leaving a very nice trail of blood for the police dogs to follow.

interzone55 22:07 23 Jan 07
  Totally-braindead 22:07 23 Jan 07

Bright one that alan14 I must admit.

rodriguez 22:09 23 Jan 07

Totally-braindead, I saw that one and it was quite funny. It was called America's Dumbest Criminals I think and they had this other guy on there who did a raid with a bag over his head - but he forgot to cut the eyeholes out and ended up bumping into everything. This GPS theft tale also made me smile. GPS means Global Positioning System, so why would they leave it on when it was obvious they could be traced...madness. They also thought they were mobile phones. They must have thought they were old mobile phones as the phones nowadays have colour screens and can play the Crazy Frog whenever someone phones you. :-D

Totally-braindead 23:25 23 Jan 07

Thats the program rodriguez, forgot about the paper bag one though. Wasn't there another one where the guy used tights that were so small they tore open on his head.

vinnyT 14:07 24 Jan 07

Clumsy crooks click here

Dumb Criminal Stories click here

Dumb laws click here

Read and laugh (makes you proud to be the same species).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…