How small we are...

ams4127 06 Sep 11
Answered
  shellship 06 Sep 11

Very small. Amazing.

badhair1963 06 Sep 11

Here's another one. The pale blue dot in the middle of this sunbeam contains all known life in the universe.

Autoschediastic 06 Sep 11

Guys i just LOVE stuff like this! it really blows my socks off..

NOTE: Mu Cephei could fit almost 4.5 billion Suns into its volume, i dont think we could imagine a volume of that size?

Mu Cephei is 38,000 times brighter than the Sun??

Mu Cephei is nearing death. It has begun to fuse helium into carbon, whereas a main sequence star fuses hydrogen into helium. The helium-carbon cycle shows that Mu Cephei is in the last phase of its life and may explode as a supernova 'soon' in astronomical terms, although this might not be for some millions of years..so i wont grab my coat Just yet lol

Work this Graph out and when you do its mind blowing!! BTW fantastic find "ams" cheers

GRAPH HERE

wiz-king 06 Sep 11
Answer

Oh I thought you had found this

Wiz King Class bit of MP there cheers :-)

ams4127 06 Sep 11

Wiz-King

Brilliant!

Aitchbee 06 Sep 11

Is 'SPACE' a big snooker table, the 'STARS' the balls, and 'BLACK HOLES' the pockets? Who are the players? Ted Lowe would know.

Covergirl 07 Sep 11

A similar thread

Covergirl 07 Sep 11

Hmmm . . . . ?

A similar thread here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message