How much time

NIGEY 19:08 22 Feb 05

How much time on average do you all spend on line a night?,be totally honest,i would say 2-3 hrs ere,the reason... i wanna know if im addicted ? i like to think not but my wife would argue otherwise!!!So you guys think your net addicts or is it just a constructive pastime?
or even more serious is your other half(if you have one) a net widow?

Dizzy Bob 19:32 22 Feb 05

I'm terrible, Victor Chandler poker running in one window, this forum in another reading the posts while i play poker.

Maybe a 'How to win at poker' helproom would be an idea :-)

octal 20:23 22 Feb 05

My wife's got a double whammy, when I get in from work I'm either hunched over the computer screen ruining my eyes, I hunched over my radio boiling me brains with the RF, addicted? Yes, I suppose so.

VoG II 21:51 22 Feb 05

click here

Wimps!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 22:11 22 Feb 05

Then lets get laser eye treatment and get brain cancer ;-)

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 22:14 22 Feb 05

Sorry NIGEY

I spend about 6-6 1/2 hours a day

Home from school:4.00 - 6.00 then dinner then 6.30 - 10.00 then bed.

josie mayhem 23:34 22 Feb 05

More than 4 hours most days.

weather or not anyone is addictive or not, is not how much time you spend on the computer, but you're reaction when you haven't had your fix or are denided access to the computer?

CurlyWhirly 13:21 23 Feb 05

I, too, spend a lot of time online.
I never used to spend so much time online until I had broadband though.
I also spend a lot more time online since joining computer forums like PCA.
I need a daily 'fix' LOL

Jackcoms 16:20 23 Feb 05

"Home from school:4.00 - 6.00 then dinner then 6.30 - 10.00 then bed".

And your homework doesn't get done, I assume?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 16:29 23 Feb 05

Now theres a thought.

Its either detention or i beg to a freind to let me copy his/her h/w.otherwise its doing it whilst on the computer or on the computer.

If you'd like to check my journal for detentions with the reason "no h/w" then please do but id rather get on with the h/w rather than count to a million detentions!

I have no H/W today so looks like you will have to put up with me for the rest of tonight.

NIGEY 16:48 23 Feb 05

well let me just say im relieved im not the only one but like vogs link says perhaps so much junk on tv we are turning it off and looking elsewhere for entertainment may have a little to do with it....or is that me just trying to justify the time we spend on the net?but there is so much content, im on a mission to visit every web page in exsistance you understand. ;-p

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…