How much online video do you watch?

PC Advisor 11:48 17 May 10

YouTube is one of the great success stories of the internet era. As the site turns five, we want to know how often you view video online - not just on YouTube, but on iPlayer, 4OD or elsewhere.

Go to this URL to have your say - click here - or click one of the options in the right-hand bar.

David Price 11:59 17 May 10

Of course.

bremner 14:18 17 May 10

It has to be the case that use will be dependent upon a user BB connection.

My use of iPlayer has changed by necessity since moving house and going from Virgin 20Mb unlimited to BT 2.5Mb with a 10GB a month limit.

interzone55 14:26 17 May 10

2bn people a day watching dancing kittens, I wonder if this is what the US military had in mind when then built Arpanet????

Quickbeam 14:51 17 May 10

2 0r 3 hours a week, that's about the same as hours of TV watched for me.

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:59 17 May 10

I've not used my HD recorder for over a year now, recording programmes is so twentieth century - just watch Catch Up TV, BBC Iplayer, 4od, ITV player and 5 player.

G

Chegs ®™ 10:27 18 May 10

I too watch lots of online TV,so much online TV did I watch before xmas one year that I had to purchase additional bandwidth(fortunately,no longer on such a low bandwidth cap though this was still 25Gbs and am presently on 40Gb cap)

Seth Haniel 13:22 18 May 10

Youtube or otherwise.
some night I'll have a youtube night which can stretch to 3 hours or more.

but mainly have music on as I can have that in background as I get on with other things

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009