How gullible is the online community

WhiteTruckMan 12:06 02 Sep 09

It seems the answer might be 'quite'. Especially if one is a Michael Jackson fan.

click here

Could we be seeing the birth of an internet conspiracy myth to rival that of Elvis's death? :)

WTM

Brumas 12:37 02 Sep 09

Even to this day die-hard fans still vehemently believe Elvis Presley is still alive. Fans such as these seem to be so heartbroken having lived their lives totally immersed in their idol that they are in a state of denial, refusing to accept the incontrovertible fact that he has in fact popped his clogs!

WhiteTruckMan 12:50 02 Sep 09

You heard it here first!

Cheers Brumas!

WTM

lofty29 13:09 02 Sep 09

WTM
Was that before or after he had his "Blue Suede Shoes".

dagnammit 13:22 02 Sep 09

Quite pathetic really to stunt something like this.

I saw the video last week and dismissed it as crap and thought the creators of it needed slapped hard. Still do.

Brumas 14:35 02 Sep 09

WTM 1 Brumas 0

Chegs ®™ 15:15 02 Sep 09

I heard this on the radio news a couple of weeks ago & wondered when it would be posted as a discussion on here.I am now waiting for the next thread discussing whether MJ was murdered or not,seeing as the coroners office has announced its verdict of homicide.

PS:Elvis is working in a fish & chip shop in the town of Maryport and has been for many years,or so local rumours declare. :)

WhiteTruckMan 17:36 02 Sep 09

It was originally written as blue suede clogs for the houghton weavers, but they had trouble getting it to rhyme. They changed it to shoes but it wouldnt rhyme in the local dialect, but elvis picked it up and the rest was history :)

I've never actually seen the clip and to be honest I dont have much interest in it either:I'm more interested in how something spreads far enough to be taken as truth just because 'everyone knows...'

WTM

caccy 19:30 02 Sep 09

Chegs ®™
Impossible, he lives in Hitchin and is showing signs of his age.
BUT Brigette Bardot is still with us, as young as she always was on my mouse mat.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:52 02 Sep 09

An idiot and his conspiracy theory are never easily parted!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…