How far will he go?

Miros 23:48 19 Apr 08

Little Charlie Green how far will he go if he can perform like this aged Ten.
click here

mrwoowoo 00:03 20 Apr 08

Sorry but not very far.
It's great that he has that amount of confidence at his age,but telling two very old gags don't make him a comedian.

mrwoowoo 00:06 20 Apr 08

Ooops..wrong one.
Should have waited for the link to load.
Agree,what a great act.
*Bows head in shame*

Miros 10:42 20 Apr 08

Little Charlie Green on you tube: click here

Cymro. 11:03 20 Apr 08

"Little Charlie Green how far will he go if he can perform like this aged Ten."

I wish the young man all the luck in the world but I doubt if we will even remember his name next year. Show business is one of the toughest careers a youngster can go in for.

There are plenty out there who will be only too glad to take him under their wing but more for their own benefit than for his.

Miros 11:06 20 Apr 08

I'll bet Simon C is at the front of the Queue.

Reminds me of a young MJ hope he doesn't end up like him.

Peter J 11:10 20 Apr 08

He was the best of a poor set of acts last night. If he chooses another great song to sing in the next round, this will prove that he really has the talent to make it all the way.

Cymro. 11:19 20 Apr 08

"he really has the talent to make it all the way."

Yes indeed he certainly is talented but the thing with show business is that you need a lot more than just talent.

Luck also plays a big part in it. He will need to be very lucky who he chooses to be his management company etc.

There have been many youngsters over the years who have ended their shoe business careerer in disaster.

There have been others who were also talented but never even got their start in the business.

Peter J 11:24 20 Apr 08

cymro - I agree with your assessment. I however should have added the caveat about good management, and of course the fact that he is only 10, and when he becomes a teenager, hormones kick in and anthing can happen.

Cymro. 11:55 20 Apr 08

I wonder how I myself would have handled fame and wealth at an early age? Probably not very well. If he gets good advice and accepts it then he can at least have the time of his life for a few years make his money and get out without too much harm.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…