How do you keep your PC protected?

PC Advisor 17:22 08 Feb 12

There are several different ways to protect your PC, we want to know how you do it.

Let us know in our poll. How do you keep your PC protected?

rdave13 17:39 08 Feb 12

A one-off payment for Superantispyware and the rest are free.

ams4127 17:42 08 Feb 12

You need one more category for people like me.

I use MSE (free) and MBAM (full, paid).

I cannot vote accurately.

interzone55 20:12 08 Feb 12

I use the Talk Talk security suite that comes with my internet connection.

Technically it's free with my package, but Talk Talk probably include the cost in my monthly fee.

Anyway I ticked Free

birdface 23:54 08 Feb 12

I will go along with the firs two.Usually free version of Anti_Virus and a paid for version of Emisoft Anti-Malware.

I would say any anti_virus as long as you have a pay for Anti-malware program that gives you full time protection.

Matt Egan 08:47 09 Feb 12

ams4127 Good point (and we thought we'd covered everything!) - that option now enabled.

sunnystaines 09:04 09 Feb 12

norton internet security 2012

spywareblaster free editions of SAS & MBAM

Toneman 10:29 09 Feb 12

Is MSE not sufficient on it's own?

johndrew 11:26 09 Feb 12

Toneman

I have been told that MSE is currently the best on the free market at the moment and I also use it. However I also use SpywareBlaster (to block any attempts) and Spybot S&D as a backup checker (TeaTimer disabled).

HondaMan 11:43 09 Feb 12

AVG Free; Malware Bytes; Ad-Aware

tAtu*! 11:59 09 Feb 12

BitDefender Total Security 2012 and HitMan Pro (Paid for) and then use online scanners for peace of mind (House Doctor or Eset)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…