rawprawn 09:44 20 Apr 10

click here
Incredible?

spuds 09:55 20 Apr 10

Possibly true, but ????

rawprawn 10:09 20 Apr 10

Could you have written it??

johndrew 10:23 20 Apr 10

Well written and quite probably accurate for all generations - but will/did it come to fruition. I`ll not be around to find out in 30 years and I find it difficult to determine the accuracy of much of it for when I worked.

peter99co 10:26 20 Apr 10

Very clever.

spuds 10:53 20 Apr 10

Having listened to the article once again, in all possibilities I could have well written the article, because it is not the first time that I have heard this or similar statements.

My perception of life, is that it is ever changing and will do so. I find things that are acceptable in todays society were not acceptable a few years ago, including divorce and personal events. But perhaps that's another debate for discussion.

I was not criticism your post, just making a reference, which by your comment seems to have apparently hit a sore point!.If not, then I apologies.

spuds 10:56 20 Apr 10

" It was not criticism 'to' your post, just making a reference,...."

rawprawn 11:15 20 Apr 10

Not at all, like peter99co I just think it is very clever.
A palindrome reads the same backwards as forwards. Someone has managed to create a video which reads opposite backwards as forwards.
Not only does it read the opposite, the sentiment is the exact opposite.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:27 20 Apr 10

click here has been around for a few years but is still clever and intelligent.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009