How about a new name for Speaker's Corner?

Pesala 21:28 19 Sep 05

Tiananmen Square might be more appropriate. What do you think China?

Any opinion that doesn't quite follow the party line is shot down in flames, without any discussion at all.

powerless 21:48 19 Sep 05

stalion 22:00 19 Sep 05

F.E. it's all yours

Pesala 22:07 19 Sep 05

That is the way it is.

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:09 19 Sep 05

The exit door is always ajar.

DieSse 22:34 19 Sep 05

There's a fine line between opinion and accusation - and accusation really needs evidence to back it up. IMO you strayed over the line and that's why you were rounded on.

If you look at what you wrote, I think you might agree that you could have made a very valid point without the need for such an accusation. If I remeber the original thread, I seem to remember that there was pretty general agreement on the pricing issue, including the FE - so it seems a bit much to be pointing a finger on the matter.

DieSse 23:02 19 Sep 05

Did I miss something - perhaps my comment was aimed at the wrong post? If so - apologies.

Forum Editor 23:05 19 Sep 05

and take note of what DieSse has said - he's talking sense.

You overstepped the mark, and I told you so. I can see that you're miffed, but don't make things worse by posting yet more offensive nonsense.

Forum Editor 23:06 19 Sep 05

You missed nothing - you're aiming at the right post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…