Hollywood film to be made of our pavvi!

TopCat® 19:07 04 Mar 08

Strewth, his success continues onwards to new heights! TC. click here

Totally-braindead 19:13 04 Mar 08

Wonder if the website would get a mention?

Pine Man 19:14 04 Mar 08

I'm starting singing lessons!

belfman 19:22 04 Mar 08

I heard this on the Radio today.

Bingalau 19:57 04 Mar 08

Brilliant. Who's going to play him? Hope it's not going to be some young upstart off X Factor!

I also hope that "Our pavvi" doesn't change anything else but his teeth. I notice he still has a say on here now and again, I think he will always remember this site. Who knows he may need help with his computer some day.

peter99co 19:59 04 Mar 08

I saw the real Pavvi only had 25p when he passed on.

Totally-braindead 20:00 04 Mar 08

Depends whether he still enjoys mucking about with his PC Bingalau. I'm sure he can afford to get someone else to fix it for him now. And the best of luck to him. The stuff he does is not to my taste but he is very very good and deserves all he gets.

Bingalau 20:19 04 Mar 08

Totally-braindead. Yes it was like winning the European lottery to him.. I was and still am delighted he won it. But I also had a soft spot for that little girl, I think she came second.. Hope she has a brilliant future too.

Brumas 20:49 04 Mar 08

Way to go Pavvi, way to go :o))

lotvic 22:30 04 Mar 08

great news pavvi :))

pavvi 14:46 05 Mar 08

It's still very early stages, and my wife jokes that she would like to play herself while Johnny Depp plays me!

I'm often seen lurking and posting in forums where I am active, and will continue to do so. I don't forget any of my friends be they ones that I personally know or whether they be internet ones....

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…