Holidays are coming, well they aren't

lisa02 11:21 26 Nov 06

click here

No trucks and no "holidays are coming" I hate to say it but CocaCola have let us down this year. I loved that ad.... click here=

Forum Editor 11:28 26 Nov 06

Have you got a link to a story?

lisa02 11:59 26 Nov 06

Well yes it's a fact they've made a new advert for 2006 launched on Nov 24 called "The ultimate Gift" and displays their new logo 'coke side of life'. Replacing the old favourite holidays are coming advert.

click here and click here

Forum Editor 12:08 26 Nov 06

I suppose that nothing stays the same for ever, and from its description the new ad sounds pretty good. We'll probably grow to like it just as much as the old one.

The world changes, Lisa - not always for the better, but it changes nevertheless.

De Marcus™ 12:09 26 Nov 06

The company that applied the digital enhancement to Santa Claus need sacking, it's a horrific renditition . My wife say's he looks scary!

lisa02 12:29 26 Nov 06

I played both adverts on the PC and the only one that got the kids attention was the trucks with their bright lights and catchy music. It never fails to get a reaction of excitement out of the kids.

Agree with De Marcus that the new santa does look rather grim too. I think the new advert is sad, portrays Santa as some sort of sad lonely hiker, walking about staring in windows, and stalking that girl LOL.

WhiteTruckMan 12:32 26 Nov 06

santas getting fat
could it be the coke he's drunk?
not diet or lo-fat

His trucks are all impounded
for driving far to close
and all the elves who drove them are
unemployable and morose

He's now too fat to do his job
'cos santa never belches
but sponsorships another thing
on that he never welches!

Merry christmas

WTM

Mr Mistoffelees 14:27 26 Nov 06

Who cares about this years xmas Coke ad? More important things to worry about.

dagbladet 14:52 26 Nov 06

Not again. Why does someone always have to make the "more important things to worry about comment"? You obviously thought it was important enough to reply.

facepaint 15:43 26 Nov 06

The creators of the CocaCola Father Christmas were so prophetic all those years ago.
To-day it is normally a fat,round and obese body seen gurgling down plenty of the fizzy ,caffeine,and sugar infested drink.

Diemmess 15:47 26 Nov 06

.....did you write that ode in < 3 mins?
How about a Poet's corner on this site?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now