High tea anyone?

TopCat® 04 May 11
Answered

Then I guess you can't get it much higher than this! :o) TC.link text

interzone55 04 May 11

Water would boil well under 100°c at that altitude - the tea would taste funny...

Aitchbee 04 May 11

One of the workers appears to be wearing a parachute - the other person must have forget to put his/her's on.

Chris the Ancient 04 May 11

Methinks that I would not even want to walk along it - let alone walk on it. Mind you, I do get vertigo on a thick carpet!

Chris the Ancient 04 May 11

Rephrase that!

Methinks that I would not even want to walk along it - let alone work on it. Mind you, I do get vertigo on a thick carpet!

Blackhat 04 May 11

Reminds me of this old clip posted here a while ago El camimo del rey

SparkyJack 04 May 11

There are others like it-

one that came my way was a series of planks on spikes driven into the rock face with a hand chain on the rock side and nothing out board

So your one is luxury and secure in reinforced concrete ;-}

Aitchbee 04 May 11

Hello TC - tea and scones would be nice but I reckon there will be a McDonalds up there soon.There must be a commercial driving force behind this venture...don't you think so? Tourism? I ain't knockin' it. I think it would attract many paying customers.I would love to visit China.

TopCat® 05 May 11
Answer

Well, one thing I could possibly guarantee to be on their menu is a selection of China teas !

I'm sorry but you'd never catch me up there, reinforced concrete or not !! TC.

peter99co 05 May 11

I makes you wonder how far it is from end to end. They camp up there and obviously don't mind the lack of conveniences available.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message