he's not ALL that good

carver 04 Mar 13
Answered

A short video of some one solving a Rubik cube enter link description here but if he was so good why doesn't he juggle one handed

Quickbeam 04 Mar 13

I could do that... if I put my mind to it.

Mr Mistoffelees 04 Mar 13

"but if he was so good why doesn't he juggle one handed"

Why do you feel the need to criticise or belittle him?

carver 04 Mar 13

Mr Mistofolees please see the doctor and get a humour injection.

Comments like yours are one of the reasons I don't post very often, just in case some people can not see humour when it is put in front of them.

Quickbeam 04 Mar 13

I have a surplus in a transfusion is required.

Pine Man 04 Mar 13

It's often difficult to detect humour in the written word.

Maybe we are misunderstanding the sentiment behind the reply from Mr Mistofolees and it was supposed to be humorous as well;-)

Mr Mistoffelees 04 Mar 13

Sorry all, I suffer from depression and my sense of humour doesn't always function correctly.

Aitchbee 04 Mar 13

Don't worry ... I have a very rye sense of humour too, Mr Mistoffelees.

Life is, but a game :o)

Aitchbee 04 Mar 13

... I've never seen anybody juggle things with 'their arms behind their back.' That would be... really amazing!

chub_tor 04 Mar 13

Aitchbee I would like a rye sense of humour, so much more refreshing than a wry sense..... and yes I was trying to be funny too!

Aitchbee 04 Mar 13

... let's call the whole thing off ;o]

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message