Help please. Turn A4 into A3

boxclever 11:17 09 Dec 04

Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
I'm trying to do a newsletter for the first time and it will be printed by professional printers on A3 size paper. I have MS Publisher but can't work out how to view the page as A3. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

carolineann 12:30 09 Dec 04

click here

You may find something here to help.

€dstowe 15:41 09 Dec 04

Professional printers will all of this for you. All you are required to do is provide the text. How much of this you provide depends on how much you want to leave to the printer but it is usually best to leave the layout to the professional.

Cook2 19:37 09 Dec 04

boxclever. Open a new page then goto File - Page Setup - Special Size and Choose Custom. Type 23.62in in the Width and 17.72in in the Height.
Click OK.

Now goto Arrange - Layout Guides - Grid Guides - Change Columns to 2.

You can now set out your flyer in the left half, when you are satisfied goto Tools - Design Checker.

When everything is OK goto Edit - Select All and clcik the 'group box' at the bottom of the design.

You can now right click - Copy, Right Click - Paste and drag the copy over to the right half of the sheet.

Remember that by using A3 the Fonts will be quite small so you will have to zoom in for the smaller print.

boxclever 00:46 10 Dec 04

Many thanks to everyone for helping. I have tried the method described by Cook2 and it seems to be ok. Cheers to all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…