Help me Are you a frequent flyer???

barca1 21:50 03 Apr 08

Hi all ive used this forum fo about two years under a couple of other usernames but i kept forgetting the password & username due to not using the account enough BUT since i am on a pc everyday now i am commited to giving & reciving infomation (Threads)& thats where hopefully some one could help myself & my wife, I know that some of you travel all over the world & i just couldnt help but ask, I wasnt sure if this should go on "Help Room" due to its nature, what it is we
are trying to get the cheapest flight ONLY (No hotel etc needed)to South America (Ecuador) &
the best we've had is £1700 return (Flight only)& thats just for my wife & our 5 yr old son so its going to cost way over 2K for the three of us which is just unbelivable expensive for FLIGHT ONLY & it has to be south america (Ecuador) for family reasons, so i was wondering if anyone knows of a company that is cheap...
THANKYOU

Chaz10 22:10 03 Apr 08

click here|955967227

try these.

alB 22:14 03 Apr 08

A lot will depend on when and where you want to go from, also how long you want to stay for.... here's a few examples click here ...alB

barca1 22:19 03 Apr 08

"Chaz10" thankx but i'll include a idea of what they are offering also my wife & son can travel anytime & come back in a months time..so to speak..

click here

barca1 19:01 04 Apr 08

any more advisers please..???

diy 20:48 04 Apr 08

I used these click here for flights only to Florida a few years ago.

pavvi 09:11 05 Apr 08

Always make sure you are staying a saturday night. This makes a huge difference on flight costs as this seperates a business flight from a leisure flight as the fare codes are different. Be flexible on connections. Flight costs to less popular destination will be always be more expensive, unfortunately. Picking less friendly times can also make the fare cheaper, but can mean that you are sitting around for longer periods of times. Remember also that if connecting via USA you still have to go through immigration and fill out the green visa waiver form, so allow plenty of time as you will have to go through immigration AND pick up your bags and take them to the transfer point. You have to do this even if your luggage is checked straight through to final destination. So allow plenty of time: When I went to Las Vegas via L.A., I used up all my 3 hour stopover on queuing for luggage, security and checking and rechecking baggage.

It might be worth getting a cheap flight to Florida and then book a seperate flight from there. But it is crucial here that you allow plenty of time to pick up your baggage and go through and check in for your next flight. Your first airline will not be liable for you missing the flight if you are delayed, but my help you make it if there is a delay, but security in US airports is tight, and at popular times, immigration queues are very long. Have all your ticket details ready to show the Customs and Border Protection guard. If for any reason you don't qualify for the Visa Waiver green form you will need a transit visa. Where it asks you for your address staying in US on the forms and custom forms simply write In Transit. You should have no problems, but it is always worth having your tickets (if e-tickets print them out)close at hand, as they may ask for them....

God! I'm going on a bit tonight! (well it's 2110 here in Christchurch NZ)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5