Hello - new member intro

Phil Ocifer 22:44 PM 22 Aug 12
Answered

Just a quick test to see if I can post as no email confirmation has appeared after 10 mins.

Quick introduction - my names John, I'm not after anything but a bit of crack, I might be controversial at times but I've seen your forum editor wield the axe whilst I've been watching in the background, and I can take a telling off.

Nuff said, just in case it doesn't post

Phil Ocifer 22:46 PM 22 Aug 12

Well, it didn't post first time but I got a message about a confirmation email which actually arrived this time, so clicked and confirmed and posted. Little niggle/glitch - lets see if I can live with it . . .

Forum Editor 22:47 PM 22 Aug 12

Welcome to our forum. Let's hope you don't have to take a telling off.

rdave13 22:48 PM 22 Aug 12

Phil Ocifer , WELCOME. If you like the forum stay. If you don't like it then hang around a while till you get hooked.. :)

Brumas 22:52 PM 22 Aug 12

Welcome, shall expect your input on Friday night's IL/TP ;o}]

Nontek 22:52 PM 22 Aug 12

Welcome to the forum(s) John, or is that Phil!!

Phil Ocifer 22:55 PM 22 Aug 12

LoL Username Phil real name John nothing to hide West Cumbria 52 y/o lets keep it as Phil eh? Off to bed early riser :)

Forum Editor 22:55 PM 22 Aug 12

Nontek

Pay attention - Phil Ocifer, get it?

Forum Editor 22:57 PM 22 Aug 12

A golden rule for web-forums - it's not such a good idea to publish personal details on a public access website.

Nontek 23:01 PM 22 Aug 12

FE

Yes I got it - just being tongue-in-cheek!

Condom 23:07 PM 22 Aug 12

Welcome Phil. Don't mention him with the red nosed reindeer before you are given permission and you will do OK with the FE.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia GRID 2.0 launch boosts virtualised graphics workflows

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites