Hello, Esther Rose

WhiteTruckMan 20:51 PM 07 Apr 13

Esther came into the world at 5:45am this morning (sunday), bouncing in at 8lb 6oz.

Granddaughter is fine, daughter not so fine, needing surgery immediately after a normal though difficult birth. So far, so good though.

I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this grandchildren buisness though!

csqwared 21:11 PM 07 Apr 13

Congratulations!! Take it you've passed the perambulator test but how do you reckon you'll be with nappy fitting?

alB* 21:17 PM 07 Apr 13

Congratulations on the new arrival and best wishes to your daughter for a speedy recovery ...alB

WhiteTruckMan 21:18 PM 07 Apr 13

I can hand her back to mum as good as any man!

Macscouse 21:41 PM 07 Apr 13

As per alB*

She'll be throwing a 42tonner around before you know it!

john bunyan 22:06 PM 07 Apr 13

Congratulations to you and your family, not only on the birth, but on choosing names that are traditional!!

spuds 00:10 AM 08 Apr 13

When I saw WTM and Esther Rose, I automatically thought that Eddie Stobart had named a new vehicle, and WTM had took the responsibility of that vehicle ;o).

Kevscar1 08:26 AM 08 Apr 13

Congrats, I have 9 myself

carver 09:35 AM 08 Apr 13

WTM congratulations, and have you booked the over time yet to pay for her first xxxxx presents (never mentioned the dreaded word)

HondaMan 09:42 AM 08 Apr 13

Bing.alau 11:11 AM 08 Apr 13

WTM Congratulations, don't forget to hand out the virtual cigars. I think I have seen those good old traditional names on the Eddie Stobbart trucks too. When she is a bit older you may be able to keep her quiet in your car by getting her to look out for her own name as you drive past the trucks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know