Healthy Eating Again

laurie53 19:25 29 Nov 07

Not only is the best chippie in Scotland (second best in UK) just a couple of miles away, but it's just been announced that a local butcher has won the world scotch pie championship.

What chance does a guy have for healthy eating?

That sounds like a severe test of willpower!
Ive been healthy eating for two months and the thought of scotch pie and chips sounds like heaven right now.

jack 19:37 29 Nov 07

Move House?

SANTOS7 19:38 29 Nov 07

None at all, but if you JOG to and from both it won't matter how much you eat...

PIE and CHIPS.. food of champions...

Brumas 21:40 29 Nov 07

Lay an extra place at the table, I'm not too fussy - bone china and silver cutlery are an option though ;o))

Macscouse 00:02 30 Nov 07

As I've said in a prevoius post,the Lossiemouth chippy takes some beating. I'll be there tomorrow lunchtime for my weekly indulgence.
For value for money, the Cathcart chippy in Buckie serves a ton of chips and a whale, and you can sit in and enjoy a chat with the owner, who talks to me all about football and Liverpool in the Doric dialect. I've been going there for twenty years, and I still can't understand more than 20% of what he says, but his scotch pies are out of this world. (still cooked in the fat, not the microwave)

laurie53 08:26 30 Nov 07

Sorry, I was a week out of date.

Must learn to keep up!

Quickbeam 13:51 30 Nov 07

What are those scotch pies with Hagis on top like a Cottage pie called? Loads of cholesterol yummy!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…