Head Hunting ... or rather finding?

Seth Haniel 14:30 01 Oct 07

click here

Puzzled residents across Yorkshire are turning detective after mysterious stone heads were left outside their properties in the dead of night.

Brumas 14:42 01 Oct 07

The ossification and fragmentation of the Rolling Stones is now complete ;o)

cycoze 17:18 01 Oct 07

The heads look great, i would not mind a few to dot around my garden.

Someone either has a lot of carving time on their hands and or its some sort of publicity stunt.

cycoze 18:22 01 Oct 07

This could be where the heads are coming from click here

Totally-braindead 20:17 01 Oct 07

They are quite attractive, wouldn't look bad in many peoples garden - if you like that sort of thing of course.

VideoSentry 20:21 01 Oct 07

Lets see the price they get on E bay!!

Totally-braindead 20:26 01 Oct 07

What about the postage VideoSentry? They would be pricey to send.

STREETWORK 20:32 01 Oct 07

There appears to be a shape when plotted on a map. spooky...

cycoze 00:13 02 Oct 07

I have been intrigued about this, so have been doing a little searching/surfing...

I think i now know who is responsible for the heads.

question is do i tell the news papers who are asking for the answer?

i see someone on one news site says they think they know but will wait in case "they" want it kept a secret, "they" being the head givers <- i dont believe i just said that ;o)

Seth Haniel 12:53 03 Oct 07

click here

"Now it has emerged sculptor Billy Johnstone from South Elmsall, near Pontefract, West Yorks, left them as a gift to whoever found the works."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…