Hazle Blears packs her bag

jakimo 10:54 03 Jun 09

she has thrown in the towel & resigned before Gordon moves her on in the re-shuffle, He must be singing "I feel so lonely"

jakimo 10:56 03 Jun 09

Hazel & not Hazle

Stuartli 11:22 03 Jun 09

Well at least we won't miss that screeching voice and never ending smile...:-)

Bapou 11:28 03 Jun 09

Maybe packed her bag, but she's no moving far, as she should.

dagnammit 11:49 03 Jun 09

I thought your next line would have been "and says goodbye to the circus".

DANZIG 11:57 03 Jun 09

At the re-shuffle.

This is what I will never understand. If I was caught stealing from work, I would be ooffed out instantly.

I wouldn't be allowed to work for a bit longer, until my boss changes the working arrangements a bit!

Quickbeam 12:14 03 Jun 09

It's looking like the whole cabinet will have to be replaces by untarnished newbies... if there are any.

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:20 03 Jun 09

Farewell Minister for Lilliput. It is unlikely that I will ever miss her ever smiling face, her cringingly patronising chirpy replies to simple questions and her singular lack of understanding of normal life. Another nail in Browns' already well-studded coffin.

I notice that she is resigning to spend more time in her constituency. I can hear the lynch mobs baying and tooling up as I type.

G

Stuartli 13:52 03 Jun 09

Don't worry about Gordon Brown.

He is continuing to "make the right decisions" as his world apparently collapses all around him.

Perhaps someone should take him to one side and point out all the wrong decisions he's made (or taken on board suggestions from Ed Balls) over the years.

It was the latter, apparently, who originally mooted the disastrous raid on pension funds at an annual rate of £5bn a year since 1997-98.

A once great pension scheme (except, of course, for that enjoyed by MPs) has been ruined, as the many thousands seriously affected will readily confirm.

sunnystaines 14:33 03 Jun 09

will she be joining the jeffrey archer course about time inside HMP for MP's for fraud and tax evasion.

peter99co 14:47 03 Jun 09

It has been suggested that she has quit now to upset GB before Thursday's fiasco.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…