Have you tried Incredimail?

Blackhat 18:20 11 Mar 06

I have been introduced to Incredimail, a new email format with background pictures, animations and sounds. click here
What do you think of this, I find it a bit slow at sending and the recipiant does not always get the same image as sent?

octal 18:49 11 Mar 06

Its no good sending them to me because I filter out all the pretty stuff and leave the text :-)

freaky 19:24 11 Mar 06

Downloaded that about a year ago - when I sent an email using it - they never appeared.

Bapou 19:59 11 Mar 06

Using Incredimail may cost you some friends, particularily those on dial up. Imagine being on the receiving end of a message containing all those bells and whistles, wondering how long this is going to take downloading.

Blackhat 21:08 11 Mar 06

OK I get the idea, it does seem a bit gimmicky. Back to Outlook express for now. I thought It would be nice now and then to be a bit more imaginative and personal with mail to friends.

freaky 11:42 12 Mar 06

You can personalise your emails by downloading a variety of background's from Microsoft.

spuds 12:36 12 Mar 06

I have used this programme for quite a long time, and introduced it to other people. Due to a recent re-format, I am looking on a substitute type programme very similar to Incredimail. If I cannot found anything new, then Incredimail will be re-installed. Great little fun programme :o).

Just used the spell checker, and it told me to change Incredimail to Incredible. Now that must speak volumes!.

taffy101 13:44 12 Mar 06

My wife uses Incredimail and sends regular e-mails to her mother who also has the program. Her mother has dial-up and the time taken to send or download the backgrounds is longer but doesn't seem too bad. However if you use Incredimail to e-mail someone with Outlook Express the background and other features don't always appear as expected and you get icons at the bottom of the e-mail which link to the Incredimail website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…