Have you seen this muppet?

WhiteTruckMan 23:50 31 Oct 08

click here

I don't think I'm alone in scratching my head at this one!

WTM

Quickbeam 07:15 01 Nov 08

"Under German law, licence plates don’t carry enough information to prosecute the driver."

That's an interesting statement, as I have never thought that the recent changes in the law that allow for the prosecution of the registered keeper, if they can't identify the driver, and the keeper won't/can't identify the driver constitute sufficient evidence.

laurie53 07:30 01 Nov 08

"Since Bavarian speed cameras are trained to zoom in on left-hand drive cars, and the British vehicle is a right-hand drive one,"

That noise you can hear is the hollow laughter of the many British servicemen who, over the many years BFG cars were used in Germany, received FPNs showing clearly identifiable RH drive drivers!

While I was luckily never one of them, I have seen many such pictures as they were passed around for a laugh.

spuds 12:02 01 Nov 08

Perhaps its an incentive to have a passenger, and not be convicted as a single driver un-eco friendly occupant. Then again, perhaps the driver is a young child taking their friend for a spin!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…