Have you seen the invisible man

bumpkin 20:06 03 May 14

There was a thread here earlier about someone saying he was shrinking and some silly remarks made by a few of us in jest. Now seems to have vanished.

john bunyan 20:19 03 May 14

He seems to have shrunk so much that he has disappeared altogether... I cannot remember anything that would cause such a severe response as to delete the thread.

bumpkin 20:42 03 May 14

Nor can I but at least I now know it was not a figment of my imagination.

Aitchbee 21:01 03 May 14

bumpkin - I didn't even get the chance to contribute with one of my favourite limericks about blonde nurses ...

Aitchbee 21:19 03 May 14

So, I therefore conclude that the Forum Editor must be a mind-reader to have circumvented that occurence by deleting the thread forthwith, but I could be wrong ... and not for the first time.

bumpkin 21:33 03 May 14

It is an ill wind that blows no good:-)

carver 22:43 03 May 14

Well maybe some one could at least explain how come an entire thread goes missing, alien interference?

cream. 22:52 03 May 14

There are forces of nature no one can understand. Perhaps it is time for a UFO thread.

Is there anyone out there?

lotvic 23:38 03 May 14

Why have ALL of MechKB's posts disappeared? I know he told us he was shrinking but this seems to be a bit extreme.

bumpkin 23:41 03 May 14

"Is there anyone out there?" Only a few of us left and shrinking rapidly.

bumpkin 23:48 03 May 14

Shrunk but not forgotten.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Portable power and versatile design let down by expensive accessories and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best design TV series, films & documentaries

iPhone 7 Plus vs Sony Xperia XZ Premium comparison preview: Superb camera gives Sony the edge - on…