Have you put your clocks foreward?

WhiteTruckMan 09:04 25 Mar 12
Answered

I know I haven't. Totally missed it this time. In fact it was a genuine 'Huh?' moment when I noticed just now my laptop time was 1 hour ahead of my wallclock.

And I bet I'm not the only one either!

WTM

Quickbeam 09:07 25 Mar 12

Apart from the cooker clock, they do it themselves.

Bloody tedious waste of time and unnecessary bother, leave them on BST and be done.

Quickbeam 09:11 25 Mar 12

And the clock on the wall said quarter to four...

Just thought I'd beat HB to the song link:)

wiz-king 09:43 25 Mar 12

My grandfather's clock Was too large for the shelf, So it stood ninety years on the floor; ......

One still to change but need to get the ladders out to get to the stable clock.

Quickbeam 09:49 25 Mar 12

I've always wondered why horses need the biggest clock in the village.

Blackhat 10:08 25 Mar 12

No!!! Got up ten minutes ago to listen to the grand prix 9:00 start.

However, race stoped after 9 laps due to bad weather and due to re-start in 10 minutes so I will still hear most of the race.

Bingalau 10:28 25 Mar 12

It's just a bi-annual nuisance to me. It would be o.k.if all my clocks changed automatically, but the one in my car will stay an hour out for six months. Then there's another one somewhere but I've forgotten where it is, (will discover it sometime I suppose). There's one or two that are hard to get to. So they will remain as they are until my lad visits on Monday. But I did know it was coming and changed my wrist watch and the couple of clocks I could reach. So I'm on the ball really I suppose. Just lost an hour of what little is left of my life, hope I last the next six months so that I get it back.

interzone55 11:11 25 Mar 12

I've got too many watches, and when changing them this morning I found one I hadn't changed last October, that saved me a job.

I also noticed that my new central heating timer adjusted itself, I thought it maybe radio controlled, but seeing as it's 4 minutes out it seems unlikely, maybe does it by date...

Quickbeam 11:21 25 Mar 12

'...hope I last the next six months so that I get it back.'

I can't quite decide quite sure if your a ardent pessimist or just a cynical optimist?

Quickbeam 11:23 25 Mar 12

I can't quite decide if reads better.

WhiteTruckMan 11:28 25 Mar 12

It doesn't effect my central heating timer as she simply puts it on when she feels cold.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…