Have you met another forum member?

Sapins 10:45 03 Nov 05

Just thought, next time I visit the UK I am going to wear a lapel badge with my user name on it, never know , I might just bump into one of you. Now there's a thought to put you off your food.

Hamish 11:30 03 Nov 05

I shall look out for you in the Aberdeen area. Not put off porridge, haggis or whisky easily

Hamish 11:33 03 Nov 05

Sorry, mummy told me not to speak to strangers

esbe 11:33 03 Nov 05

Perhaps Mr FE could get hold of a few thousand 'PCA' T-shirts customised with our usernames - now there's a thought.

cheers.

Simsy 11:33 03 Nov 05

but I suspect that the two or more forum members being present at a computer fair is something that has happened more than once...

I guess we'll never know.

Regards,

Simsy

Simsy 11:34 03 Nov 05

it seems 3 of us were typing at the same time!

Regards,

Simsy

esbe 11:38 03 Nov 05

We must have met each other in cyberspace at 11:33

cheers.

spuds 12:50 03 Nov 05

Usually in places like PC World and having a chin wag with other browsers. The conversations usually turns to advice giving, so I lnform them about PC Advisor and the forum, so in reality I may have met other [potential]PCA members :o)

There are friends of mine who have registered with the forum, so once again I suppose this would apply to the question raised.

Ancient Learner 15:06 03 Nov 05

So do you reveal your 'name' to them I wonder!

pj123 15:16 03 Nov 05

Yes, of course I have. Djohn lives very close to me and I have been to his house many times. He does a good coffee and will offer a bacon sarnie if you want one.

pj123 15:20 03 Nov 05

Sorry, Sapins should have mentioned that if you find yourself in the Norwich area you are welcome to visit me. I will also offer you coffee and a bacon sarnie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…