Have you ever thought.....

spuds 09:37 26 Sep 06

that computing was not for you!.

Strawballs 10:00 26 Sep 06

No

wee eddie 10:12 26 Sep 06

But it's the quality of the company on-line that keeps drawing me back!

josie mayhem 10:26 26 Sep 06

I just utterly refuse to be defeated...

rdave13 10:32 26 Sep 06

Sometimes but then what else is there.....

CurlyWhirly 10:41 26 Sep 06

"that computing was not for you!"

Definently not.

Input Overload 10:47 26 Sep 06

I did for a while a couple of weeks ago while changing the mainboard on this PC, things did not go well. I did think I'm going buy Pc's built up in future!, however all is well now & I'm happy again. :-)

Apron 10:49 26 Sep 06

Inherited first PC when children left home. It was under the spare bed for eighteen months.Now the machine is an extension of me. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

Cymro. 11:02 26 Sep 06

The only time I thought computing was not for me was when I got my first computer. I could not make head nor tail of it and came very close to giving up. I persevered and now would not be without one. They say that there are many computers dumped up in peoples attics just because they could not get the hang of them and all for the want of a bit of perseverance.

def90csw 11:19 26 Sep 06

But then again what major machinery these days does not use a micro-chip inside it?

Cymro. 11:32 26 Sep 06

Re. major machinery+micro-chips. I wonder if that is why some people prefer steam engines to computers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…