That hat!

Covergirl 12:35 23 May 11
Answered

Made £81,100.01 on ebay.

Just as well it's for charity. Would anybody else want to wear it?

wiz-king 12:55 23 May 11
Answer

Just 'cos you didnt get it! grin

TopCat® 13:14 23 May 11

Ah, shucks! Missed the eBay deadline again - I must be mad!! :o))TC.

Belatucadrus 17:13 23 May 11

Just to stir the pot, I quite liked it. Only real problem was it was much too big, reduce it by 25-30% and it'd be improved hugely.

Al94 17:15 23 May 11

Very clever bit of marketing for the benefit of charity!

Bingalau 17:44 23 May 11

Anybody know the words of "Where did you get that hat?" I can remember a couple of lines of it, but have been struggling to remember the rest ever since I saw that hat at the wedding... I don't think it was an unclean song. Please don't upset our FE by posting the words if it is unclean.

Al94 17:49 23 May 11

Here you go!click here

Forum Editor 18:18 23 May 11

It all goes to show that - as the old adage says - there's nowt so queer as folk.

Why anyone would want to own an object that should never have seen the light of day in the first place is beyond me, but there's no escaping the fact that in the end some good has come of it.

Chegs ®™ 05:07 24 May 11

I reckon it was bought by Lady GaGa.

sunnystaines 10:09 24 May 11

People round here are of the opinion the two daughters dressed badly and worn stupid hats to the wedding on purpose in spite because fergie had not been invited.

I not sure bad cannot think of any other reason, as no fashion advisor would have recommened their dress and hats on the day.

Covergirl 11:24 24 May 11

She wore it to get noticed. She's hardly fighting off prospective suitors with a stick. Either of them. Just think of the m-i-l one would have to contend with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017