Has anyone ever used......

  HCOOH 19:43 10 Jul 07

A gadget called a DING KING for pulling dents out of your ride. It uses an adhesive to glue the puller into the dent and then it pulls it out - or so it says. Just wondered if it was as easy as they make out.

  QuizMan 21:11 10 Jul 07

When you refer to "ride", are we talking about cars here? If so, it sounds about as successful as bashing it out from the underside with a hammer, but with the added problem of trying to remove the adhesive.

  realist 21:19 10 Jul 07

The reviews of this product on Amazon (US) suggest that it is NOT King of the Dings but is very much a waste of money!
click here

  Stuartli 21:33 10 Jul 07

This is more the type most people buy:

click here

  HCOOH 01:17 11 Jul 07

Can't get to the underside or I would take it to the PDR techs. Anyway thanks to all for replies.

  Starfox 21:14 11 Jul 07

That the suction cup dent puller is absolutely useless, good for carrying glass though, as long as it's only a tiny piece.

  €dstowe 22:32 11 Jul 07

Formic acid

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac