Happy New Year (Belated)

Crosstrainer2 09:07 AM 04 Feb 12

Just thought I'd drop in and wish all my old pals here a happy 2012.....My duties on the "Dark Side" keep me pretty busy these days....I have now become the owner of A Macbook Pro 17", and a 13" Mackbook Air, as well as the new iPhone 4S.

I suppose that means my transition is complete!

All the best

Jeff

Quickbeam 09:22 AM 04 Feb 12

You might have at least tried to make the Chinese new year on 23rd January on time!

Crosstrainer2 11:42 AM 04 Feb 12

SWTOR is Star Wars The Old Republic....A game ported over to mac a while ago. I had both sites open, and fear I bought it with me...we get a lot of people who play the game. Could have been worse! I see all seems well here! The site I am using is far less personal, with a huge membership.

I am what's laughingly refered to as a Demi-God......Just means I joined the site, but it also means no ads, free advertising of stuff I have for sale, and the private discussion rooms where the Dem Gods meet and concot games to confuse the other site users!

It's fun really.....OSX and I are getting on well!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…