Happy Christmas

Kev.Ifty 00:01 25 Dec 10

I hope you all enjoy your day.

rdave13 00:10 25 Dec 10

Oh.. OK if you say so. Just checked that the front door latch is 'lose' enough that Santa can come in. Left the usual carrots, milk and biscuit for them all. It's a hard task delivering gifts for all without some sustenance.
I know Father Christmas comes but once a year buy he might think it worth it.....

rdave13 00:11 25 Dec 10

buy=but

Forum Editor 00:13 25 Dec 10

He just left here. Get to bed, he's on his way, and he won't come unless you're asleep.

Belatucadrus 00:21 25 Dec 10

The fires hot and the stove door's latched, get through that lot if you can !

rdave13 00:23 25 Dec 10

I know, but I must tidy up and just think of the past and reminisce, for a brief moment, alone.

robin_x 01:02 25 Dec 10

Had to fix the stove door again earlier.

The latch is always coming loose and requires complete removal of the door and taking it apart to get to the loose screws.

Still, it's done now.

Happy Christmas All

morddwyd 05:29 25 Dec 10

Merry Christmas to all.

I hope you manage to sleep later than me (4.45!).

Blackhat 05:39 25 Dec 10

Merry Christmas to you all, another coughing fit brings me here at silly O’Clock in the morning. Back to bed soon, Father Christmas has been so things to open later.

spider9 07:30 25 Dec 10

Fresh dusting of snow,will make travel a bit slower - but it's looking lovely outside. Pity we have to go out by car to visit - but got to follow the smell of the turkey!!

Merry Christmas to all.

Kevscar1 08:02 25 Dec 10

spider9
at least you are going out by choice. Junehas to go to work til 1.30.
Going to be fun trying to cook Xmas Dinner one handed. She's had to stuff the turkey and put it in the oven for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…