Happy Birthday Windows XP!!!!!

MeV1 13:03 25 Oct 04

This may seem extremely sad but I thought seen as today is the 3rd birthday of the launch of Windows XP it deserved a song!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy brithday dear Windows XP!!!!
Happy birthday to you!

lol

CurlyWhirly 23:44 25 Oct 04

Not sad at all in my opinion as Windows XP is the BEST operating system that Microsoft have released yet due to it being so stable.

THE TERMINATOR 00:26 26 Oct 04

Three years now and still going strong, XP's here but for how long, Cos uncle Bill will thank his team, When Longhorn launches on your screen....T

CurlyWhirly 00:35 26 Oct 04

Nice rhyming!
You are a poet and you do not know it! lol

g0nvs 18:50 26 Oct 04

Have recently upgraded from ME to XP and am quite impressed. SP2 included on XP disc, all installed in one go and no problems at all. You could say I waited for the dust to settle before upgreding !!

Forum Editor 01:01 27 Oct 04

we were seeing all those "I'm not going to upgrade to WindowsXP, Windows 98SE is the one for me, and I don't see what I should put even more money in Bill Gates' bank, etc., etc.

I wonder how many of those people are still running Win98SE?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 15:11 27 Oct 04

i still use windows 95 with usb support on my laptop,but still i hate the all expensive,un reliable,"customiseable"(which it isn't),a slow sluggish,windowsxp is fine if you never turn on your computer!.ill stick with linux,more reliable,more customiseable operating system.cheers.ben.oh and its |FREE!

Jackcoms 15:43 27 Oct 04

BIG Ben strikes 10 again!

Windows 95??

That was the next step up from parchment, quill pens and high stools wasn't it?? ;-)

Sapins 15:53 27 Oct 04

No, that came just after slates and chalk ;-)

Jackcoms 15:57 27 Oct 04

Sapins

I stand corrected!

MeV1 19:03 27 Oct 04

lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…