A Handbag? Here we go again.

Al94 09:17 26 Apr 09

click here another careless error.

Quickbeam 09:20 26 Apr 09

Was he called Ernest...?

carver 09:40 26 Apr 09

You would think that at spy school they would give basic informatiom like, don't put inportant stuff on a USB stick, second bit should be, if you do, don't leave it on a bus.

Quickbeam 09:44 26 Apr 09

Was this 'M's' reaction I wonder click here :))

jack 10:22 26 Apr 09

One would think that a big notice would have gone up on the inside of the front door of No10

"PLEASE ADJUST WHAT IS UNDER YOUR ARM BEFORE LEAVING'
Or indeed the door keeper to restrain those with 'Naked Papers' under their arms.
Yet Hazel Blears exposed all recently as she strode out to smile for the camera.
As for the Times report- Where do you folk keep your memory sticks when out and about?

When I visit any of my flock- I have a stick loaded with useful 'Tools'- It is on a lanyard around my neck.

spuds 13:12 26 Apr 09

It would seem as though this particular 'trained intelligence officer', wasn't provided with the basic rule of safeguarding your equipment or property, especially in South America and on public transport. I have spent quite a lot of time in that region, and Colombia in particular. I can perhaps suggest, that within an hour, the item or information was well known ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…